Autism Support Association for Parents, Ipoh, Perak is a non-profit organization run by a group of parents with autistic children. We would like to invite qualified candidates to apply for the following positions:
Teacher / Teacher Assistants (Special Needs)
- Plans and develops the lessons
- Maintains classroom order by managing behaviour of the students
- Maintains records of the children’s progress
- Provides learning support services during lessons, mealtime, activities, etc.
- Fresh graduates/Entry-level applicants or retired English school teachers are encouraged to apply
- Experience is not necessary as training will be provided
- Responsible, hard-working, patient and loves children with special needs
- Ready to take challenges, flexible and creative
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English
- Experience in special education field will be an advantage.
Interested candidates can send a detailed resume to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.