Autism Support Association for Parents, Ipoh, Perak is a non-profit organization run by a group of parents with autistic children. We would like to invite qualified candidates to apply for the following positions:
Teacher / Teacher Assistants (Special Needs)
- Plans and develops the lessons
- Maintains classroom order by managing behaviour of the students
- Maintains records of the children’s progress
- Provides learning support services during lessons, mealtime, activities, etc.
- Fresh graduates/Entry-level applicants or retired English school teachers are encouraged to apply
- Experience is not necessary as training will be provided
- Responsible, hard-working, patient and loves children with special needs
- Ready to take challenges, flexible and creative
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English
- Experience in special education field will be an advantage.
Interested candidates can send a detailed resume to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The Perak Women for Women Society (PWW), based in Ipoh, Perak is a non-governmental organisation that provides services and support to women in crisis, empowers women through education and skills training and undertakes activities to promote a culture of respect. As part of our expansion plans, we have a vacancy for the following position.
Administration and Programme Officer
The Administration and Programme Officer reports to the PWW Council members for guidance and supervision and is responsible for managing the timely and effective delivery of a whole range of administrative services as well as organising and implementing the various activities and programmes run by PWW.
- attend to overall general administration work at the PWW Centre;
- assemble material and provide written and oral responses to requests from the public as well as from the PWW Council members by telephone, electronic or post mail;
- coordinate and administer PWW’s activities and programmes e.g. awareness, publicity and educational programmes;
- monitor, document and research advocacy work on women’s issues; and
- coordinate and write PWW’s bulletin
- a Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences/Humanities/Psychology is an asset but is not necessary for those with previous work experience, especially in the educational and/or healthcare sectors;
- good written and verbal communication skills in Malay and English;
- have an interest, aptitude and passion for empowering women.
Salary will commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates are to email their applications to:
Closing date: 31st May 2012