By Margarita Lee
- 12 Chicken Wings
- ½ cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp White Pepper
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ cup Oil for frying
- 2 Salted Egg Yolks (keep the whites to use as a coating)
- 2 Chili Padi
- 3 sprigs Curry Leaves
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Evaporated Milk
- ½ tbsp Sugar (optional)
- Marinate chicken wings with salt and pepper for minimum 2 hours.
- Dip the chicken with the salted egg whites and then coat with the All Purpose Flour.
- Heat oil in a wok, deep fry the well-coated chicken wings until cooked. Dish out, drain oil with paper towel. Keep aside for later use.
- Steam salted egg yolks for 3-4 minutes. Remove and break egg yolks with a fork.
- Melt butter in a wok, sauté curry leaves and chili padi until aromatic. Add salted egg yolks and keep stirring until mixture turns foamy.
- Add in evaporated milk, sugar and chicken wings. Stir fry briskly to mix.
- Serve hot immediately.