Recipe by Myrna Catedral
- 15 pcs. Chocolate Cream Oreo Cookies
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 750g Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- ½ cup sugar
- I tablespoon fresh orange juice
- Grated rind of half and orange
- 2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoon sour cream (or substitute yoghurt if not available)
- 1 tablespoon flour
- ½ cup walnuts (roughly chopped)
- Blend Oreo Biscuits in a mixer into a paste. Add the melted butter and mix well. Press into the base of a 20cm spring form baking pan. Chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Beat the Philadelphia cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar, orange juice, orange rind, vanilla essence, eggs, sour cream and flour. Beat until combined.
- Fold in the chopped walnuts. Pour into prepared baking pan.
- Bake at 160°C for 1 hour and 10 minutes.