Non-citizens living in Perak can now walk into any of the 22 designated vaccination centres (PPV) to receive their COVID-19 inoculation.
The Menteri Besar of Perak, Dato’ Saarani Mohamad said that this service is also included for undocumented migrants.
“Based on the responses received, it seems that certain Perakeans were disappointed that they didn’t get their appointments through MySejahtera without knowing that they could already walk in for vaccination.
“As such, I urge Perakeans aged 18 and above who’ve yet to receive their appointments to do so. Just go to any one of the PPVs, whichever is nearest, and request for vaccination on the spot.
“Do take note that this service is available only until October 31 this year,” he told reporters during a media session at the State Secretariat Building in Ipoh here, today (September 22).
According to data provided by the Ministry of Health (MOH) via their COVIDNOW website, 1,549,044 (equivalent to 83.1 percent) Perakeans above the age of 18 have received at least one dose of the vaccine, out of which 1,160,723 (equivalent to 62.3 percent) are fully vaccinated, as of September 21, 2021.
The 22 PPVs offering walk-in vaccination service are as per the following:
- Kinta District
- Stadium Indera Mulia PPV, Ipoh
- Kinta Town Hall PPV, Batu Gajah
2. Larut, Matang and Selama (LMS) District
- ADTEC Hall PPV, Taiping
- Permai 2 Selama District Council Multipurpose Hall PPV
3. Manjung District
- Civil Servants Housing Multipurpose Hall PPV, Lumut Kiri
- Inderawati Hall PPV, Beruas
4. Bagan Datuk District
- Dato’ Mohamed Jamrah Hall PPV, Sungai Sumun
5. Batang Padang District
- Merdeka Hall PPV, Tapah
- Feldajaya Trolak Hall PPV, Sungkai
6. Hilir Perak District
- Teluk Intan Municipal Council Hall PPV
7. Hulu Perak District
- Gerik Multipurpose Hall PPV
- Pengkalan Hulu Municipal Council Hall PPV
- Merdeka Hall PPV, Lenggong
8. Kampar District
- Tun Dr Ling Liong Sik Grand Hall PPV, Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman
- KEMAS Hall PPV, Gopeng
9. Kerian District
- Kerian Permai Hall PPV
- Datok Zainal Abidin Zin Hall PPV
10. Kuala Kangsar District
- Millenium Hall PPV, Lubuk Merbau
- Kuala Kangsar Municipal Council (MPKK) Hall PPV, Sungai Siput
11. Muallim District
- Tan Sri Ghazali Jawi Hall PPV
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI) PPV
12. Perak Tengah District
- Seri Iskandar Multipurpose Hall PPV
- FELCRA Hall PPV, Seberang Perak