By KT Leong
The GeRAK Grant is a financial assistance of up to RM2,000.00 that targets informal sector entrepreneurs from various industries to improve productivity and production efficiency in order to reduce dependence on the workforce. GeRAK is a Perak programme through Sekretariat Usahawan Negeri Perak (STeP)
- Have a registered and active SSM in Perak
- Applicant is a Malaysian citizen
- Business operating in Perak state
- Registered with Perak Information System (D-base SME)
Documents required as proof of processing are;
- Copy of Bank Account Statement in the applicant’s name;
- Copy of applicant identification card;
- Copy of applicant’s SSM certificate;
- Copy of PBT License/Verification Letter from the Relevant Agency;
- Quote for equipment to purchase (3 quotes); and
- Receipt – receipts and other relevant evidence.
Perak Entrepreneur Information System : http://step.perak.my/sme/
For entrepreneurs in DUN Buntong who have problems making an application, they can also go to Pedi Taman Rishah Permai tomorrow on March 17, starting at 2.30 pm to 4.30 pm for application. For any enquiries, they can contact Mr Kesh at 017-5290768.
The deadline for the GeRAK application is March 25.
Pejabat Setiausaha Kerajaan Negeri Perak