CommunityEventsFOODFood Further AfieldHappeningsNEWSUpcoming

4-Day “Ipoh Night Vibes x Food Festival” Event Incoming

by KT Leong

Ipoh foodies looking for something new for supper, the city’s nightlife is about to light up with the upcoming “Ipoh Night Vibes x Food Festival” Event next month.

Date: 14 to 17 June (4 Days)
Time: 4 pm to 11 pm
Venue: V Life Outdoor in Ipoh East District
Address: Lintasan Perajurit 6,Taman Ipoh Timur,31400 Ipoh Perak

With over 90 curated booths, and about 70% of them being food focused, there’s bound to be something that’ll whet any foodie’s appetite. As for the remaining 30%, expect vendors to offer a wide variety of products, such as Lifestyle products like clothes, bags, and perfumes. Retail food products like Biscuits and chocolates, Health & Beauty products, Cultural & Handicrafts, Pet Treats and more.

Whether you’re a fashionista, a food enthusiast, or passionate about arts and culture, there will be a diverse range of choices for you at this pet-friendly event.

Show More

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button