

By Aida Aziz
BATU GAJAH, May 22 — Following similar enforcement efforts previously carried out in Ipoh, the local authority in Batu Gajah has now stepped up action against unauthorised structures.
The Batu Gajah District Council (MDBG) said in a statement that an operation to demolish semi-permanent structures was conducted at Jalan Pinji Perdana 25 on Thursday.
“MDBG has carried out an operation to demolish semi-permanent structures as part of enforcement actions and development monitoring within its administrative area.
“This operation was carried out to ensure compliance with regulations and to prevent unauthorised construction that could affect the safety, cleanliness and comfort of the local community,” it said.


The council stressed that illegal structures not only violate regulations but may also pose risks of public disturbance, environmental issues and affect the image of the surrounding area.
MDBG added that it will continue to intensify monitoring and enforcement efforts from time to time to ensure more orderly, safe and law-compliant development.
Any complaints can be submitted via: perak.spab.gov.my


