Here’s another recipe for all the budding chefs emerging from the MCO!
Flourless Hong Kong Style Soufflé
By Margarita Lee
- 5 Egg whites
- 2 Egg yolks
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 40g Sugar
- 1 tsp butter
- Preheat the oven to 160℃.
- Grease the bottom and sides an oven-safe bowl with butter.
- Separate the eggs.
- Whisk the egg whites with a whisk or an electric mixer. While mixing, gradually add in sugar. Whisk until the egg whites are stiff and hold soft peaks.
- In another bowl, mix the egg yolks and vanilla extract.
- Gently fold the egg yolk mixture into the egg whites until just combined.
- Transfer the mixture into the buttered bowl and bake in the preheated oven. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until the soufflé has puffed up and is golden brown.
- Serve immediately.