Although it’s no more MCO and many of us are more or less back to our previous routines, we are still highly encouraged to stay home when we can. Here’s another recipe for the home cooks who would like to try their hands on something new!
by Margarita Lee
- 100g Yellow cornmeal/polenta
- 225g Self-rising flour
- 100g White sugar
- 1/4 tsp Salt (omit if butter is salted)
- 115g Butter, unsalted
- 2 Eggs
- 185ml Milk
- 150ml Canned creamed corn
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease muffin tin with melted butter.
- Mix wet ingredients in a bowl until well combined.
- Combine and stir dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients until combined.
- Spoon the batter into the greased muffin tray to the top.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Optional: Brush tops with melted butter.
- Cool then remove muffins onto a rack.