Five more state assembly members (ADUN) were sworn in as executive councillors (Excos) for Perak.
The swearing-in ceremony was held at Istana Kinta moments ago today (December 14), witnessed by HRH Sultan of Perak, Sultan Nazrin Muizzuddin Shah.
According to a statement given by Menteri Besar of Perak, Dato’ Saarani Mohamad, who also witnessed the ceremony, the five newly appointed Excos are:
- Ahmad Saidi Mohd Daud (ADUN-Changkat Jering)
- Dato’ Abdul Yunus Jamahri (ADUN-Kuala Kurau)
- Dato’ Nolee Ashilin Mohamed Radzi (ADUN-Tualang Sekah)
- Razman Zakaria (ADUN-Gunong Semanggol)
- Mohd Akmal Kamaruddin (ADUN-Selama)
“For the portfolios of the overall Excos line-up, more time will be needed to refine them due to the presence of Dato’ Zainol Fadzi Paharudin as a new Exco.
“I’ll be reviewing each individual suitability of appointed Excos, in which I’ll probably be announcing the portfolios Wednesday next week ,” he told the media shortly after the ceremony.
Previously, the other five Excos sworn in were:
- Dato’ Zainol Fadzi Paharudin (ADUN-Sungai Manik)
- Dato’ Mohd Zolkafly Harun (ADUN-Lintang)
- Dato’ Shahrul Zaman Yahya (ADUN-Rungkup)
- Datuk Dr Wan Norashikin Wan Noordin (ADUN-Kampong Gajah)
- Khairul Shahril Mohamed (ADUN-Bota)