A pile of garbage caught on fire in a flat

By Rosli Mansor

A pile of rubbish caught on fire inside a flat on the third floor flat in First Garden today.

The fire involved an empty, uninhabited flat that suffered 20 percent damage by the fire.

A spokesperson for the Malaysian Fire and Rescue Department (JBPM) Perak said that they received a call regarding the incident at 12.56pm.

“Members from the Ipoh Fire and Rescue Station (BBP) rushed to the scene and found a fire inside the flat.

“There were no victims involved in the incident, members then used a hose reel with water sourced from the machinery tank to extinguish the fire,” he said in a statement.

The operation led by Senior Fire Officer II Rahman Abdullah ended at 1.48pm.

Show More

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button