Here’s another recipe from the talented Margarita for all the budding chefs emerging from the MCO!
by Margarita Lee
- 1 packet Enoki mushrooms
- 2 tbsp Cooking oil
- 1 tbsp Minced garlic
- 1 tbsp Spring onion (white part)
- 1/2 tbsp Minced ginger
- 1 tbsp Oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp Light soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 3 diced Chillies
- Remove enoki from packet and cut the roots off.
- Arrange on plate and steam for 3 minutes.
- Pour away the excess water from the plate after steaming.
- Mix the sauce ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Add the sauce to the enoki.
- Heat oil in a pan until simmering.
- Pour the hot oil over the enoki and serve.