Ipoh Echo would like to congratulate Dato’ Seri Noor Hisham Abdullah for his conferment of the federal title Panglima Setia Mahkota (P.S.M.), entailing the title ‘Tan Sri’.
The award ceremony was graced by Yang di-Pertuan Agong Al-Sultan Abdullah Ri’ayatuddin Al-Mustafa Billah Shah, which took place at Istana Melawati today (August 17).
According to a news source, Noor Hisham described the title received as an appreciation to the Ministry of Health (MOH), its staff and other civil servants.
“This isn’t just for me but also frontliners of MOH who have worked tirelessly all along to perform their responsibilities in discipline,” he expressed. “It is also a sign of the government’s faith and appreciation to every civil servant.”
Also conferred ‘Tan Sri’ were 11 others:
- Dato’ Mazlan Mansor, former deputy Inspector-General of Police of Malaysia;
- Datuk Seri Mohamad Norza Zakaria, president of Olympic Council of Malaysia;
- Datuk R. Doraisingam, chief executive officer of The Lotus Corporation Bhd;
- Datuk Ahmad Nizam Salleh, chairman of Petronas
- Dato’ Chew Chee Kin, president of Sunway Berhad
- Datuk Seri Gan Yu Chai, managing director of Platinum Victory Holdings Sdn Bhd
- Dato’ Tan Boon Hock, managing director of SENA Group of Companies and director of Optimax Holding Berhad