UNLEASH A WORLD OF EMOTIONS AT LOST WORLD OF TAMBUN THIS AUGUST
Throughout the 26th August till 3rd September, in celebration of Malaysia’s 60th Merdeka Day, Lost World Of Tambun (LWOT) will get you on a roller-coaster ride of emotions – laughter, shock, fear, bravery and more –with its unique “Emoji Malaysia” campaign, featuring everyone’s favourite smileys – EMOJIS!
So without fear or favour, here are 10 reasons why a visit to Lost World Of Tambun this August will get your emotional muscles working:
10. Crack the movie code contest (Happening daily starting on 26th August till 3rd September from 1pm – 1:30pm at Hotsprings Stage)
Do you know your movies well? If you do, guess the title of the movie based on emojis that will be shown to you.
9. Emoji Charades (Happening daily starting 26th August till 3rd September from 4:30pm – 5pm at Hotsprings Stage)
If you are good at charades, guess the Emoji character!
8. Emoji Merdeka Parade
Do not miss out the Emoji Merdeka Parade as a colorful characters dress up in traditional clothes marching up with smiley emoji!
7. Winning a 2D1N Glamping experience at Lost World Of Tambun because you won the Emoji Malaysia Facebook photo contest
Flex your facial muscles and send your best Emoji face from today till 31st August to win a 2D1N stay Lost World Glamping package.
6. Testing your bravery by going into the Lost World Haunted Chambers
The lucky number 7 is not so lucky here in the 7 Chambers of Ghastly theme. Are you brave enough to encounter the creatures that haunts this place?
5. Complete your day with Emoji Muffin and pancake
Pick up a sweet or savoury treat from a variety of choices for yourself after braving through the haunted chamber.
4. Experiencing all the spills and thrills that Lost World Of Tambun has to offer
From building sand castles on the beach, floating on the longest adventure river in South East Asia, to tubing down slippery slides.
3. Family fun rides
Take a stroll at the Lost World Amusement Parkand go on different rides with your family such as Lupe’s Adventure – Perak’s first ever roller coaster, Dragon Flight – a good time swinging up high in the air and many more!
2. Knowing why you’re doing all this – quality time with family and loved ones
1. Knowing that you are celebrating with one of Malaysia’s national treasures in the true spirit of being Malaysian!
Celebrate Independence Day in one of Malaysia’s treasures, Lost World Of Tambun – the place to soak in the sun, nature and water all at once. Don’t forget to witness a colorful dance performance that reflects the unity people and the love we have for our beloved country happening at Lost World Hot Spring & Spa Stage at 7.00PM on 26th August until 3rd September 2017.
For more information, log on to the website at https://sunwaylostworldoftambun.com/or its Facebook page at www.facebook.com/lostworldoftambun or by calling the park at +605 542 8888.