By Margarita Lee
- 120g White marshmallows
- 25g Butter
- 15g Corn syrup
- 20g Matcha powder
- 69g Milk powder
- 80g Mixed nuts
- 25g Freeze-dried strawberries
- 25g Cranberries
- 50g Milk biscuits
- Sieve milk powder and matcha powder, then set aside.
- Melt the marshmallows with butter over low heat.
- Once melted, add in corn syrup.
- Add in the sieved milk and matcha powder. Once well combined, turn off heat.
- Add in and combine mixed nuts.
- Once well combined, add in the rest of ingredients and mix well to combine.
- Remove from the pan and place on a large piece of baking paper.
- While warm, shape into a rectangle and flatten with a rolling pin to approximately 3cm tall.
- Wrap the baking paper over the top of the cookie and leave to cool and set.
- Once set, cut into any shape you prefer.
Check out more of Margarita’s recipes on her FB @ Umummy Food